- DRS investigates laboratory, production, equipment and containment areas where viable contamination has been found.
- DRS analysis includes adjacent areas, interstitial spaces, ceilings, roof and HVAC systems.
- DRS collects air flow and viable data to identify facility issues.
- DRS will review laboratory procedures to identify personnel contamination issues.
- DRS works with you to find the quickest and most economical resolution.
- DRS will help design procedures to prevent contamination recurrences.